Zurab Lezhava was born in 1960 in Tbilisi. He writes in Georgian and Russian languages. He is an author of two novels and a number of short stories. His short story “Fridge for Sex” is included in the collection “The Best European Short Stories” of 2011, which was printed by Illinois University “Dalkey Archive Press”. Zurab’s short stories appeared several times in an annual collection “Top 15 Short Stories”.
- A Child’s Bite on Persimmon in October (2009)
- Coin which cannot be Changed (2011)
- Truthfulness of Falsehood (2012)
- Magic Handkerchief (2013)
- Literary Prize “Gala” in the nomination “The Book of the Year” for prosaic collection “A Child’s Bite on Persimmon in October” (2010)