Georgian Comparative Literature Association (GCLA)
Founded in 2008.
The aims and objectives of the Association are to facilitate:
- Integration of Georgian science in international scientific sphere;
- Creation of constructive, creative environment for researches in the field of science and culture;
- Creation of Data Base;
- Promotion of achievements in the field of Humanities in Georgia and abroad;
- Preparation and implementation of the programmes concerning scientific exchange;
- The publishing of methodological and additional course-books.